Tool for converting Unity terrain into a mesh.
• Ultra fast converter.
• Full vertex count control for generated mesh.
• Mesh split system.
• 16 and 32 bits mesh support.
• Splatmap shader - imitating Unity's built-in terrain shader with 16 layers support*.
• Basemap exporter - bakes all terrain paint textures into one texture file.
• Tree, grass and detail mesh exporter.
• Holesmap exporter*.
• Terrain to OBJ exporter.
• Editor and run-time API.
• Supports all render pipelines.
Before purchasing check documentation for better understanding how tool works and what limitations it has.
Asset is already included in the Amazing Tools Bundle.
• Scripts are packed in dll.
• Tool works only with Unity TerrainData object and exports mesh, textures and materials only from it. Custom terrain shaders and tree/grass placement assets may not be fully supported.
• Holes in the generated mesh are not cut, instead they are rendered using Alpha Cutout shader.
• Splatmap shader supports 16 layers (with 3 painted textures in each one), but their rendered count depends on the used device.
• After importing package, included shaders are required to be recompiled using installed SRP. Full information inside Manual file.
Have questions? Forum
Support and bug report: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported Unity versions:
• Only the latest LTS versions of Unity 2019.4, 2020.3, 2021.3 and 2022.3 are supported.
• Unity alpha and beta versions are never supported.
• Unity 'tech release' versions are not officially supported.